You wouldnt know what lengths i went to to get my hands on this. (I watched 3/4 of the movie onboard SIN-DSP) I couldnt understand why NO shops carry this - coz it's not a new movie!!! So glad when i finally found it last week! Elvis enjoyed the movie too..and was laughing his head off. I feel i could watch it again, anytime! ;)Little Manhattan (2005)
Little Manhattan is a feel-good comedy that's perfect for kids and adults alike. Gabe (Josh Hutcherson) and Rosemary (Charlie Ray) have known each other since kindergarten, but when they come face-to-face in a karate class, they see each other in a whole new light. Filled with all the magical, marvelous and maddening moments of first love, this charming film is fun for the whole family.
Will there be a Little Manhattan 2? I want, i want!!!
There's even a Facebook Group on it!














No comments:
Post a Comment