our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, July 4, 2009

my baby can read 2

I wrote some words on Joel's magna-doodle...and he surprised me with 2 more words!

cow & duck

After that, we just say A-to-Z (without looking at any alphabets)...and this is what happens

Mom: A
Joel: "D" C D E
Mom: F G H
Joel: I
Mom: J K L M N O P Q
Joel: R
Mom: S
Joel: T
Mom: U V W X Y
Joel: "D"

I repeated it a few times and Joel said the same few alphabets. The clearer ones are D, E, I, R, T. Seems like Joel likes to say D-D-D too!

Thanks, Lulu the Spider.

;D

3 comments:

one little journey said...

sooooo smart!!!!!!!

Jo said...

i was so surprised! i demo to Elvis yday morning and he kept laughing too!

we tried a few other new words...but i cant remember all of it now. i just remember Daddy and bear. will keep updating that list... ;)

Jo said...

O yes, yday we went into a shop with lots of text (as deco)...and Joel started to "read" his ABCs. The sales assistant was also laughing!!! ;p