our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, July 11, 2008

no to barney too

I thought that every kid likes Barney...oops, not Joel. I've tried playing the DVD a couple of times but he always cry when Barney pops out. I think he's terrified of the funny-looking purple creature! Haha! (Waste my $)

So basically, he just watches Your Baby Can Read! and Signing Time a few times in the day - especially when i wanna use the computer. Sometimes i watch with him too...and am surprised that i can remember the signs on the 1st DVD after watching it once.

I think Signing Time is pretty interesting and has its benefits eg. using a sign instead of throwing a tantrum to express their needs. (Read About Us & Testimonials which are quite inspiring). Hopefully Joel will show his first sign to surprise me! Keke... ;p

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Its so funny when I read until....but he always cry when Barney pops out. I think he's terrified of the funny-looking purple creature! Haha! (Waste my $)...
The ( ) part was so you & funny.. I think kids these days shld watch more disney cartoons like Mickey & donald...then they will be good boys & gals.

KIKILALA said...

Goes to show that Joel is the intellectual type. :op