our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, October 16, 2008

cheap thrills

I dont know what's the name of these 2 kind of flowers...but they only cost ¥20/S$4. And i didnt even bargain much. If you're more brutal in your bargaining or go later, i'm sure can get these at ¥15 or lesser. (I have bought 10/12 stalks of Gerberas for S$5!!!) When living in a place where flowers are so cheap and the seller is outside everyday on his bicycle, you'll just feel like buying some home "just for fun". I believe i would never do that back home in Spore.

I'm not into flowers...but what a pretty sight - even if it's only for a few days! ;)
When we first moved here (and bought flowers home for the first time), Elvis said that we could buy every week since it's so cheap...but we just never got down to doing that. I think i buy once in 3-4 months! Haha... ;p

No comments: