This is the mochi i ate yesterday.
Mochi Sweets/
"Mo Ti Gong Fang". It's sooo yummy! I took a flyer and it says there's 17 flavors - dark chocolate, milk chocolate, sesame, sakura, coffee, pumpkin, caramel, red bean, green tea, honey lemon, orange, chestnut, peach and blueberry.

I've seen it a few times when we're at Sogo
(in JingAn) and i always say i wanna try...but didnt...coz Elvis doesnt wanna share. Yday, i only bought a few to eat before our dinner, and now, he says it's
VERY NICE! It was really not enough to share!
(Dont trust him coz he doesnt know what mochi was until yday. Haha!) We must really try ALL flavors next time!Each piece is ¥6-7 (about S$1.30). You can buy them individually (placed in soft paper and put into a doggie bag) or in lovely black gift boxes of 6/9/12 pieces. It's so pretty as a gift too! Here's a picture of the Sogo B1 counter (not Pacific B2) taken from someone else's blog. ;p

2 comments:
I think they have it in Bugis too. But I have not tried before. Not a mochi person lar... Hee... Hee... But the packaging looks really nice and high class.
At first Elvis also said dont look good...but it's coz he's suaku lah...he doesnt know what it is. ;p
BTW, he's sad that the ones he bought to office, all was snapped up except the chocolate...so he ate that. He dont like chocolate! Hahahaha... That's why i ate both the chocolates at home first w/o waiting for him (to share). ;p
Post a Comment