our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, October 16, 2008

shanghai to germany

This is exciting! Lara has received my swap package! I'm glad she likes it. She says, "YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!! I love EVERYTHING!!!" Phew... (although i did know some of her size before getting the stuffs lah) But before this, i wasnt exactly sure what's her response...coz she's such a wonderful swapper who told me to SURPRISE HER! So, here's what i sent:

printed stockings, mac lipglass, hello kitty pen/pencil, eraser, bling bling stickers, "chocolate" mirror, "fluff" cellphone strap, hairclips, ring, beaded panda purse, hello kitty japanese cosmetic pouches, aerie/AE panties, scarf, uniqlo tshirt & DVDs (not shown)

I hope mine arrives soon too! O...did i mention that mine's supposed to be a swap of baby things for Joel, but Lara is sooo nice to include some things for me too! Such a great swap partner, huh! Lara is actually from the US and she's living in Germany now...but i sent her package to their US address coz her husband's in the military and it will be directed to them in Germany. I think that's why it took longer than usual to reach her. ;)

P.S. Actually, i always cannot view Lara's blog coz of some weird china proxy problem...so i always use YouHide which doesnt show some of the pictures properly... :/

No comments: