our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Thursday, January 8, 2009

freeze

It was freezing the minute we got back to Shanghai on Saturday. So, we ordered delivery dinner and stayed indoors with the heater on full blast. Sunday, we brought Joel to his Gymboree play class. Maybe coz it was too cold plus the rain, there were only 3 babies at the class (max is 10). After that, we went to the "DVD supermarket". I call it a 'supermarket' coz you really need to grab one of those baskets! I guess the DVD business is pretty "legal" here. Dont buy DVDs from peddlers on the streets coz their quality is really bad (which explains why it's sooo cheap).

Incidentally (BINGO!), they do not have the one movie i was looking for - Little Manhattan - which i saw on board Thai Airways and couldnt finish it. Otherwise, you can almost find anything you're looking for.

Joel at Gymboree...meeting girls...

Before the class at Itoya 依藤家 (japanese food again) and afterwards...

P.S. Bangkok holiday & Joel's bday pix uploaded... ;)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey, really love to go and see for myself. BTW, do they sell Thai movies? I'm crazy over thai movies..And how cheap? I assure its cheap cos U said grab a basket to shop....hehehe!

KIKILALA said...

The photo of Elvis kissing Joel is so so so so so so so CUTE!!!

DVD supermarket?? Have American drama series or all for BB?? I so miss all the old dramas. Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Nanny, Golden Girls, Friends...