our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

guestbook

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit curious who actually reads this "shit"....
Can you please leave your name under the '
Comments'?

Thanks!

Blabbering Jo

13 comments:

Jo said...

Ok! I'm the first...coz I always like to read it over & over...and edit...and spot any typo mistakes... ;)

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm Vikki, i read your blog quite often, your blog is introduced by my ex-colleague who she's working with your sister. Actaully, i was working with your sister in the same company too, but i didn't know her and i'm based in Hong Kong, anyway, i love to read your blog, keep it on ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
This is leekeng@kyurii.com.
I also read your blog often and my 18mth gal likes the 'joel murders bear' video. kekeke.
thanks for sharing : )

KIKILALA said...

It's Stella. I am here. You know lar... Hehe...

Thanks for commenting on my blog too. Thanks!! Thanks!!

Anne said...

I first know your blog from astrid blog, and i know astrid blog cause she's a friend of my high school friend,claudia.reading your blog its very entertaining, really! and i'm happy that you are updating your blog fast not like me who can be so lazy sometimes ;)

Anonymous said...

hi Jo, not sure if I mentioned before but I chanced upon your blog when I was googling on some baby products during my last trimester. I continued reading cos I think Joel is so cute and I like your straightforward and honest opinions on your blog. =)

Jess said...

Of course I'm reading your blog my dear friend. I'm addicted to your blog since Doha days and I'm still addicted to it now that I'm in Perth. Keep up the good work! ;)

Connie Huang Low said...

Hi Jo

I am a frd of Astrid, I am a mummy of two (no. 2 on the way too) and Astrid was attached to my class when she was doing her course in earlychildhood thus we exchanged blogs and viola.. here I am at your blog.. hehe.. Joel is really cute and both you and Elvis are so cool parents too :)

Best wishes and love from

astrid said...

I'm a super fan of your blog! So here i am! ;)

Anonymous said...

and me! can't have enough reading abt both joel & shopping :-p

Sharon said...

Of course me too! Hope we have a chance to catch up when u re in SIN

cb said...

My name is Connie from Ohio, USA. I was updating my blog called, "Every Day Magic" and somehow found your blog when you were pregnant with Joel. I got interested in the baby and learning about a typical family in another part of the world! Maybe it's like a reality show?! LOL! :)

Jo said...

Thanks everyone! ;)