our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, February 6, 2009

cooking 2

This is what Ahyi cooked today. Food i like!
- Prawns stir-fried with black bean/chilli sauce (the glass bottled ones)
- Cauliflower with pork slices (I added mini japanese dried oysters)
* Egg & luncheon meat (I added oyster sauce...YUM!)
- Cabbage soup (I added dried scallops, ikan bilis & dried shrimps. I also took an egg out but she forgot to add it in.)

* I fried the egg/luncheon meat before she arrived...coz i dont wanna "trouble myself" to teach/explain how to cook it. I like my egg/luncheon meat this way with oyster sauce! Super nice! ;)

For the prawns, i peeled the shells and Ahyi just used the seasoning directly from the bottled black bean chilli. No extra seasoning needed. For the rest of the dishes, i took the dried goods for "extra seasoning" and told her to add them in. Haha!

4 comments:

Anne said...

this picture looks yummy...pls ask ahyi to share the recipe ;) i guess after u know she can fulfill ur appetite, u are not thinking of loosing her..rite? :D

Jo said...

Actually these are MY recipes! Dont need to use brain/skills kind... Very instant! The dried stuffs also helps to bring out the flavour.

It's much nicer than what she cooked the previous round. Those were quite bland and not very delicious. Haha! ;p

KIKILALA said...

Looks impressive. And also sounds like got a lot of ingredients. :op

Jo said...

Ya, adds to the yummy taste! My fridge has a few types of sambal chilli - all bottled! See the chili seeds inside also shiok! My mom/sis sent all these dried scallops & oysters! It's like shortcut cooking! ABC, 123...

And I LOVE oyster sauce! Haha! U must try to cook this egg 1 day if u like luncheon meat! Aiyo...i can eat it with white bread too! ;p