If you remember, it's my sis' bf's brother's stall at Bukit Timah Food Centre (#02-158). When i went back to Spore during CNY, i wanted to go try their pasta coz i'm an absolute pasta lover (guess u can probably tell from the numerous trips to Afternoon Tea for their pasta)...but no time!!! Plus i had stomach flu and really had no appetite for anything. So...i really really have to try it during this coming trip home! (Here's my old post on it. I hope some of you have tried it.)
After reading her reviews on quite a few items, i'm feeling sooo hungry now at 1AM! It's so cold lately and i've been eating lots of biscuits, snacks and junk... (Terrible) I also secretly hope that Le Pasta will incorporate my all-time-fav Afternoon Tea carbonara pasta into their regular menu. I'm going to tell him the exact ingredients in it - since i cant cook at all - so he has to figure it out. Keke... I sure hope he masters it. Then it can be Singapore's very own Afternoon Tea pasta! It's about ¥60 here w/o the set menu. Hahaha... (Evil) ;p
'Le Pasta' here i come! ;)
P.S. I heard from a friend that their signage is not prominent enough...and i've only seen their menu/blackboard from Tricia's mommy blog. So now i finally know how it looks like - bright red with cute fonts. Ok what...at least it's a very prominent colour!














10 comments:
Wow, i must go try one of these days...me & a friend are pasta fanatic too!!!
Then we can have a review in our blog :P
i will make it a point not to be lazy and make my way there one day... with my camera of cos!
Thanks guyz!
Maybe dont go with too high expectations though. Coz i find that usually when it's too high...everyone says very nice, very nice...u'll tend to pick on more things. Or maybe that's ME! Haha!
Thanks again! ;)
wah new media channel, remember to charge le Pasta.
elvis :)
Hi Jo,
Wow jo, Seems like we're related in a very complicated way.. Haha..!
This stall Le pasta is my 4th Aunty's brother stall, and my dad rented this stall to the my aunty's bro.. haha!
But the comment is not a biased one.. Cos I really enjoy the food down there! Hee!
Cheerios!
Hi Carrie,
Meaning to say...your 4th Aunty's brother is Jerome's (my sis bf) dad! All are Mr Tohs. I'm very sure the pasta from Chef Toh is really YUMMY! ;)
Haha...yes very complicated indeed how we're "linked". Jerome is the chef's bro you mentioned in your blog...and i just learnt that he's no longer helping out at the stall. I'm sure his service very good although it's a hawker centre stall. He's always very cheerful. ;)
Thanks for dropping by my blog! ;)
Oh, I'm nt sure what's the chef's name.. Just call him by the name of Ah Hwa..
Hmm.. Yeah, we're link in a complicated manner.. But in short, Ur sis bf's sis is my aunty- Ai nee (I call her si shen).
Not so complicated now.. Haha!
But Le pasta is really nice, I went there for twice, and I always order frutti de marie (seafood in tomato sauce) Yum! Next time you're back in SG, u should go try it out! No regrets.. =)
Cheerios!
O! I know Ainee! She's the sis & has 2 girls already huh.
Yea, I wanna go eat next month!!! ;)
Yah.. She's my aunt, and uncle frederick is my uncle (paternal side). Yeah, she have 2 adorable daughter.. Sarah and megan (gg to be 1 yr old).
Oh, so you will be coming back next month uh? Then you can get the cravings for good pasta fix.. Haha!
Cheerios!
You must try the Carbonara with Truffle oil. Its to die for!! Very nice!!
Post a Comment