our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Sunday, February 22, 2009

terry koh

My dog is sick...and has to be put to sleep this week. :_(

He's been with us for 14 years. He's like our little brother and our baby - Terry Koh. So this is a really tough decision to make...

Terry just after his haircut.

I've just added a new category - TERRY. I'm sorry i only have so much on him. But he's going to live in our hearts forever. Maybe we will see him in heaven someday.

I love you, Terry, but i have to let you go. Thank you for being with us for these 14 years (and the 2 years that i'm gone). I'm sooo sorry i cannot be there with you now. And i'm soooooooo sorry i've neglected you after i have Baby Joel. But i still love you. I will always remember you. Goodbye, my baby. Goodbye...

Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Mommy Jo. :_(

8 comments:

one little journey said...

i'm sorry to hear that (BIG HUG). the wonderful memory you have with terry will always live on.

Jo said...

Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

i can understand how u r feeling now...i had two dogs and one hamster before...the first dog was given away w'o telling me ..the second one dies after vomitting out blood...i was so sad i cried till i was sick...

when my hamster died i was equally sad...so i dare not own a pet anymore..cos i treat it like a human...i still rem i made small little bolster for my hamster..and he always carry it into his small little house to sleep on...

at least we have fond memories of them....cheer up k..

KIKILALA said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Take care and be strong. He knows you love him and he loves you back just as much.

Let us all remember our babies in our hearts forever...

Anonymous said...

its a tough decision, but i think its the best decision for terry. And i believe he is very thankful and happy that he was being deeply love and cared for the pass 14 years.

el

Jo said...

Thank you Hipo Mama, Stella The Mama & Elvis The Daddy

Anonymous said...

hey Jo, dun feel guilty yah, cos I'm sure you've given him as much love as you could when you were staying with him. yes, you'll meet him in heaven! take heart that he's in a place where there's no pain for him

Jo said...

AMEN! ;) Thanks Wendy.