our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, March 6, 2009

induction cooker

This post has nothing to do with 'My Life' - since my blog has somewhat changed into depicting our seemingly boring life after Joel. Keke...

I just made an interesting finding! Look! Amazing huh?!

I was looking at the website/brand of the stove i bought...coz the aunty told me it's from Japan (i had wanted to get a relatively popular Chinese brand). Anyway...i just knew the correct term is 'Induction Cooker' and then i discovered its pros and cons. Only the cooking vessel does the actual cooking! Dont need to worry about getting your fingers burnt - even if you're wearing a metal ring and place your hand on a full-on induction element! Amazing!

Did you know about this? I sure didnt! Coz when we were in Bangkok, the service apartment we stayed in uses induction cookers and i was so afraid when i was making Joel's porridge! Keke... Now i know better. ;p

P.S. And the aunty also told me that my model is 'anti-radiating' and has more functions than the one i initially wanted. I just dont really like it's colour. The other one is stylo black & red! Nevermind lah. Cheap & Good! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks interesting! defintely safe even if our babies accidentally touch it! ;)

Aaron said...

Hey I have this cook too...My brother bought this 1-2 years ago I think. But we only use it on CNY for steamboat or when we are out of gas :P. It boils water real FAST! and its not hot on the hand. Amazing hor! At first, we have problem using it. But after awhile its quite easy actually.

KIKILALA said...

Wow!! Looks amazing. Shen Qi!!