our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, March 20, 2009

sunny day

It's a bright sunny day! This is what i see. I know it's not a very convincing picture that it's really a sunny day...so i had to brave the dust on the balcony floor to show you what i see when i look down...

Sunny, right?

The weather's been great this week! So good i had to go out shopping yday and we also met Elvis for dinner.

And that's my new fedora hat! It's actually quite similar to the other "orange-ish" woven fedora i have. But i had to get this for its leopard-print band! Wait till you see our entire hat collection - Elvis' & mine & Joel's! Haha! ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a picture and show us the collection..:)

one little journey said...

very nice! i like!!

Anne said...

show your fam hat collection pliss?? hehehehe... ;)

Aaron said...

I love the fedora. I have one too..I bought its just because its DAMN CHEAP..$10 only. But I nver wear it cos I buy without trying & its not very fitting.

But thats alrite cos its only $10. Do U agree that hats are great accessories. U will look presentable even if you are wearing tees & jean. Think my collection is building slowly too.

Jo said...

Hipo Mama & Anne,

The collection is up! ;)

Jo said...

Alynn & Aaron,

Thanks! I like it too. I think i will try to wear it a bit more often. Somehow, caps are always my 1st choice! Keke... ;p

Anonymous said...

wow!!! really alot leh!! Noticed that you like to wear caps/ hats alot in your pictures. your hubby too..i think both of you look very trendy..


Joel will allow u to wear hats on his head? For Bao ,the moment we put he will take and fling to the floor :( but he does like to wear watches...

Jo said...

Hipo Mama Mabel,

Keke...this is not even half as scary when we open the other closets!

For me, tshirt + jeans + cap = just GO! Dont need to think at all. For Elvis, he's "dressing up" when he wears a hat/cap. Unless he badly needs a haircut, then it's a cover-up. Between us, he's the vain one. Haha! ;p

Yes, Joel is ok with those hats/beanies most of the time. Maybe coz it's really cold out here. He always gets EXCITED the minute we step out of the bldg and cold winds blow at him.

If it's a hat/cap to block the sun kind (eg the one i recently bought), he will mostly throw it on the floor. :/

WOW watches!!!! Better dont let Joel get his hands on one! Or we might just buy him a few at a go... Haha... Just joking lah.

He just has a bit more clothes coz clothes takes very long to dry here...and i wash his once a week. In between, i will wash our dark/light clothes - when Joel's are dried. Coz no space to hang a lot here too unlike Spore "tek go"-style.

Hipo mama said...

I just see this message...

Joel is lucky to have parents like you both to splurge on him..haha..he looks cute in those beanies and hats...too bad Bao dun like caps..if not I can buy for him n wear too..and i got an excuse to buy things again..haha..