our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Friday, March 6, 2009

when will i ever

Last night, i was trying to pick out what to wear to the wedding in Bali... We're leaving on Sat morning like 5+AM, and i had to get everything packed by latest latest latest today. Coz i always pack last minute into the wee hours. Haha! But this time, i have to sleep & wake up so early. I cannot imagine waking Joel up from his slumber too. :/

I had a hard time deciding which shoes to wear. Coz i LOVE my red wedge which did not get to see the daylight during CNY. I must find a chance to wear them!!! I also realized i had so many other pairs of nice nice heels stored away. All new! I must have a hundred pairs of shoes here (and another hundred pairs back home in Singapore).

In the end, i decided to wear flats - again! ;p



I should really get my butt off the Mac and start packing the rest of the stuffs!!! I'm hopelessly lazy...and yes (Elvis), i love to sit here too much!!!

P.S. It's weird my feet size went from 35 to 36 after Joel...so there's quite a lot of shoes i dont fit anymore now. Fortunately, most of the sneakers are still ok. ;)

4 comments:

KIKILALA said...

The red wedge looks good.

Jo said...

Yes, i like it's wooden part a lot. It's a Japanese brand. Too bad i'm not bringing it over. So still in the box! :/

O, i'm wearing the plain patent black flats for the wedding. Will wear my sneakers from here since it's still freezing...and bringing slippers too. That's all - total 3.

Anonymous said...

seems like you have a massive shoe collection too! ;)

I know what you mean! I have many pretty shoes but they're mostly high heels of 3 inches or wedges/platforms ... but I usually end up wearing flats when I'm out with my baby ... hehe, scared I trip and fall down together with baby ... and also dun wanna strain my knees, can't imagine the extra 8kg load on my poor knees!

Anne said...

hey! my feet size also went from 36 to 37 after bryan!!