Cheewai just left our house to the airport. I can use the computer again.
This room suddenly seems empty.
It was raining today and all of us overslept! I woke up earlier to cook Joel's porridge...then i just wanted to get back to bed for a 5-mins nap...then i jumped up when i saw it was 1pm! (Joel had gone back to sleep too. Must have been the rain.)
So, we ordered delivery lunch. We rushed off to Joel's play class while Cheewai went to Codes Combine & H&M to look at stuffs.
When we wanted to go home to take his luggage, there were NO CABS! It's impossible when it's raining. With everyone snatching shamelessly for cabs, it was even more impossible...and disgusting (we were disgusted). The worse case scenario was to take a bus (Awww). So we walked to another street...then to PartyWorld KTV when we finally found an empty cab!!! Yippie!
The driver said she could wait downstairs. (Many drivers are more than happy to go to the Pudong airport coz the fare is about ¥150)
Joel waved Bye Bye to Cheewai GorGor (not uncle).
Today (Sunday),
2.50pm: to HuaiHai Road.
Taxi driver very blur...detour...5mins ride became 20mins (Angry)
3.15pm: 15 mins late for play class
4.15pm: H&M
5pm: Home...and we stayed in for dinner too coz it's been raining heavily the whole day... :(
Order Pizza Hut delivery.
P.S. Actually there's not much dilly dally-ing on Day 2 & 3 lah...but i just name my post 'dilly & dally 123'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
After reading this series of postings, I'm really curious about this "Super Star" :P
One turn off during travel/outing is dilly dally! I will nver go travel with such person! I totally understand how u felt!
It's not so bad lah... ;)
I have encountered worse on holidays.
curious to kn...how u cook Joel's porridge? slow cooker?
Using rice cooker. 1-hour mode.
oh..no need to look aft it in case burnt?
No. It's always perfectly cooked! I just cook 1-time for Joel's lunch & dinner. Even the dinner porridge still very good (same consistency as the lunch).
ic..need no stirring at all?
when dinnertime, u on cooker to heat up?if go out u put in those thermal container?
Hipo Mama,
I've replied u at your blog...in case Elvis complain i say "bad things" about his friends...and got so many feedback! Haha! ;p
Post a Comment