Just wondering if you've ever googled yourself?
I wonder what will turn up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is our life - little joel - little emma - mommy jo - daddy elvis and.my.life.shopping.fashion.arts.food.holidays.shanghai
http://swapmuse.blogspot.com/
: a cultural exchange blog
get things you've always wanted from another country
7 comments:
Hahaha! I did!!
And I found alot of me :P
The web trail I left before...
Haha... It must feel a bit like "zhi lian kuang". I think not many people with your surname though. ;)
it's called ego-surfing. ad people do it all the time, non-stop:)
joji
NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!! Hahaha... ;p
Hahaha...not me! I'm like you curious lor..after watch a movie which the character mention googling himself.
thats strike me, to google myself lor!
No no, i have never googled myself. I meant someone else in my house. Keke... ;p
not me not me haha
elvis
Post a Comment