our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Monday, April 20, 2009

no more holiday

My other friend, BeeLing, who was keen in coming to Shanghai for holiday (this/next month) before she pop* just told me over MSN she's not coming after all. Coz her daughter was sick over the Good Friday weekend. Little Kaede vomited, couldnt eat and has lost some weight. So her daddy is very worried...said dont wanna go holiday already.
*BeeLing is pregnant with #2 and EDD in early August.

So now, we're just expecting:
- Catherine & Ricky (our Nafa friends) in May'09
- Benson, Sharon, Claudia & #2 in Summer/Autumn '09
- Becky in Spring '10

8 comments:

one little journey said...

you have non-stop visitors :-)

Jo said...

not really non-stop lah... but it keeps me busy! keke... ;p

Hipo mama said...

wow you should charge money for being their tour guide...hehe..

and you need to pay entrance fee to visit hte places of interest?

Jo said...

I enjoy it too - most of the time. Coz there's always something new about Shanghai.

Entrance fees to museums etc generally quite cheap here. (Not like in Europe. Must go dutch! Keke...)

Most other places are free.

ksfioval said...

ha.. going to keep u busy for some time.

but am sure u'll enjoy seeing all your friends.

Sharon said...

I hope I can make it to Shanghai, a place that I have been wanting to visit for the longest time.

Because of Claudia attending school and no. 2 coming soon, I haven't gone anywhere this year.

Jo said...

Fio,
Actually, it depends... I had guests almost every month when i first came in 2006-2007. Now with Joel, it's quite troublesome too. He's too heavy and naughty for me to manage alone. Plus i dont wanna spoil people's holidays too.

Jo said...

Sharon,
Yes, i really hope u guys can come. Maybe come with your in-laws so they can help to look after the kids too. Keke... Just a thought lah. ;p