Now there's no need for it! (i think)
This cool site actually creates Polaroid shots for you! It's Poladroid. Look at my desktop! Even has the usual Polaroid "processing time". Haha! Interesting!

Here's a sample of the new Poladroid on the day Joel was born - which will be saved on your computer. Cool! ;)














3 comments:
Yes, so cool rite! I'm so in love with this Polariods style, even my iphone one application called Polarize (must tell elvis). I think He will go crazy over it just like me! I just snap x3 & create.. the color is so nice! Got feel! I think you saw from my facebook :P
Izit! I didnt see which ones on your FB leh! I will check it out in a while... ;)
Actually, still a bit tempted to get the instant Fuji...but scared will leave it at home as usual. The whole thing is white...very nice! Keke... ;p
if the price is cheap okie to get. But i guess we are so used to digital camera, which can do, everything, polariods, b/w photo, etc...plus its so compact!
last Sat nite, I watched a movie/document called Born into Brothel, an india film. About child of prostitute taught to take photos, so that that can be a good photographer and break away from the brothel. The photos are so beautiful. and they use a film compact camera only. ...
anyway, what I'm saying is easy to carry ard, so that u will use it. If not it will be an white elephant!
Post a Comment