AND...Keke... Everyone said Joel looked cute and stylish...and very much like Elvis.
O...but the cooler fans at Fort Canning suck!
The Solemnization
Joel: Mommy, I'm very sleepy!
Catching up...
Group photos
Restless Joel
Joel got a Goofy at the end of the day. ;)














5 comments:
looks liek joel was guai guai during the wedding? ;)
btw, where you get the jacket Joel is wearing..we are attending a wedding dinner in Jan next yr..and wanted to get a nice but not too ex jacket for Bao since he does not use it often.. ( had one bought at $12 at taka baby fair but stil ltoo big for Bao now...)
Joel look so handsome!!!
I guess he's considered quite well behaved at the wedding lah...but still always ask for his Bear & pacificer. He drank milk before we left, so he wasnt too keen in the food too - which is easier on me.
Thanks! Joel's jacket is not new. I got it from Shanghai and he wore it since last year autumn. I dont know why his clothes (tops) fit him for quite long. Haha! btw, the material is not like normal mens suit. It's a thicker tshirt material. I also brought along 2 long-sleeved shirts for him...but i let him wear this instead since the weather was ok. As u can see, it matches my outfit very well! Haha! ;)
If you dont mind, i can leave this here in Spore and Bao can wear it for the wedding dinner. I can pick it up again when i come back in Feb. No problem at all. Coz this is too thin for now (winter). Then you dont need to waste $ too. Let me or your sis know soon. ;)
thanks so much for the offer!! I would love to try using it for Bao...but Bao likes to spit out food as and when he dun feel like eating it...so i scared he spoil Joel clothes leh...i think better not ...especially if its ex...in case he spoils it...
btw, did u get the cd ? its actually copied from a cd a friend bought for Bao as a newborn gift...when bao is in the car, we play this and it always help him to drift off to sleep v fast.. thot just burn a copy for Joel since you are a christian....its actually a christian cd and only for boy..they have a girl version for girl too..i find the songs soothing n nice to hum...hope Joel likes it...
No problem lah...dirty can wash. Anyway, they cant wear their clothes forever. This jacket sleeves are long for Joel...so i just fold it inwards. I suppose Joel wont grow any fatter (just taller), so i think probably can still wear for quite a while. ;p
yes, i got the CD. Thanks so much! ;)
in that case if u really do not need it, can I borrow and then decide later to let bao wear anot?...if i can find something that suits him then i will let him wear that...thanks alot ya!!
Post a Comment