When i woke up yesterday, the room was spinning. I vomitted, had diarrhoea and everywhere i looked was dizzy. I dont know how i managed to go through the rest of the day. I was really sick. I felt weak and tired. I was worried that i wouldnt be able to look after Joel especially since he's stuck to me and no one else.
Fortunately, Joel took a long nap with me. When we woke up for dinner, i felt sick again and finally went to see a doctor. The doctor said it's viral infection.
Thank God i'm feeling much better today - to go through with today's activities with Joel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
oh no... hope u get better soon..
Hi Jo,
hope u recover completely soon.u take good care.
leekeng
Oh dear. Wat happen? Get well soon. You must be tired looking after the active toddler. Joel, take care of mummy ok!
Thanks, everyone. I recovered miraculously the next day! ;)
thank God you recovered so quickly! I was down with the nasty stomach flu 3 weeks back, was down for 4 days!
Post a Comment