I was quite surprised by the many birthday wishes via sms/msn/facebook/friendster/calls from friends - elin, aaron, becky, stella, celine, tomy, janis, josefyne, timothy, leslie, erchie, linda, diana, agatha, foongyen, kelly, cindy, elaine, priscilla, astrid, jessica, jenny, peisin, juvena and clara. Thanks guyz! And of course (most importantly and heartwarming), Elvis' wish at the strike of midnight...and my bday gift which will arrive in 2 weeks. Yeah! He's probably arriving on 17 Dec!!! He bought 1 of my final shortlisted item (between 2 bags). I havent seen the real thing, but i'm sure it'll be nice coz Elvis said it's nice. I'm very excited! Heehee... ;)
I remembered we spent my 1st bday in Shanghai last year and he bought me a pair of light blue suede Fornarina boots - those with furry furry insides. (I had been searching high and low for these furry boots, but not exactly in that colour though) Anyway, it was really good and kept my feet and ♥ warm all winter! Too bad i didnt get the chance to wear it this year since i skipped winter. ;p
I've already met up with some of my friends last week (kinda to "celebrate" my bday). Thanks also for the gifts. I'll be sure to utilize the Topshop credit ASAP when i get back into my Small-size - hopefully after my 1-month confinement, and before i leave for Shanghai (sucks that there's no Topshop in SHA).
How i spent the day??? I just went shopping in the afternoon and had dinner with my family at a Teochew restaurant. We loved the food there from the starters to desserts. We're Teochews with the tastebuds of Cantonese. ;p
I've always hated the "Birthday Cake & Song" thingie... Feels very awkward leh... Haha! Are u also like me???














1 comment:
Hi Jo,
Happy belated birthday! Yes, I'm going to hate the birthday thing too. Cos I am reaching 30.
Post a Comment