our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

ouch ouch

I had plans today to go out and get some stuff for Elvis. But it's been raining cats and dogs since morning. So, i'm going to stay in - esp after all the walking after my gynae appointment yday.

My internet connection is also a bit crazy today...it could be the rain and/or the computer. Luckily, the new laptop that we bought will be arriving tomorrow. (Hmm...need to upload softwares on our own???)

So, maybe i should write about our baby at 36 weeks (click). Elvis has specifically asked me to remind the gynae to take a photo of baby (coz he's been quite forgetful of late). Actually, yesterday at my checkup, the gynae didnt do any scanning for baby. I merely did my blood tests (for the high sugar in my urine & blood last week). I was pricked TWICE - once on each of the back of my palms. I was so scared my palms were all sweaty! Wondered what it'll be like when it's time to have the caesarian. Gulp... :[

I've also had this "feeling" that baby has changed to the head-down position (coz of the kicks getting nearer my ribs), but since we didnt do any scanning yesterday, i'm not that sure now. Hmm... Gynae Tham will also be on leave/holiday from next week till 23 Dec. So little Joel's delivery will be the 1st surgery when he comes back. Meanwhile, his partner will be taking care of us from next week. I counted - only 2 more appointments. Keeping my fingers crossed he's good too. Oops...i forgot to ask Gynae Tham about the cord blood (click) again...

Any advice???

No comments: