our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Saturday, December 29, 2007

my baby

This is baby Joel - the one we've been seeing on ultrasound scans for the past 39 weeks! He's finally out, and Daddy Elvis & Mommy Jo loved him from the very 1st time we saw him. We were so touched we cried. ;)

Weight: 2.655 kg
Length: 49 cm
Head circumference: 33 cm

I never liked kids...especially those who are 'uncute' AND naughty. I even think that some are 'alien-like' (those with cone-shaped heads). Arrgh...

But i'm a little obsessed with Baby Joel! I think he's sooo sweet and cute and maybe even quite good-looking. OK...I'm very obsessed with Baby Joel! And he's cuter everyday! Haha!

Here's a photo of Joel on his birth day - 24 Dec 2007. He has daddy's nose and mouth (but it's nicer lah). He's not very photogenic...these 2 'trademarks' looks smaller in person. Haha! ;p

(I took it off Elvis' Facebook coz i dont have time to upload any. Today had to wake up for baby's 1st doc appt, so i just thought i'll update here)

Thank God for my Baby Joel. ;)

P.S. A big 'Thank You' to everyone who came to the hospital to see us at Christmas...and for all your lovely gifts. Thanks! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

astrid said...

Your baby is one cute, handsome, good-looking young man! I keep telling ivan how cute he is! ;) Congrats once again!

ksfioval said...

Hey, congrats! He is so cute.