If you do not know by now...time to shutdown your computer on the dot...and rush to the Diesel store!TODAY only, becoz Diesel is 30, their jeans are going for only 30 Euros!
EURO COUNTRIES: 30€, UK30£, Denmark 300 DKK, Sweden 300 SEK, Norway300 NOK, Switzerland 50’30 CH, USA $50, Canada CAN $50, Hong Kong 390 HKD, China 390 RMB, Singapore 78SGD, Bangkok 1978 THB, Taiwan 1830 TWD, Korea 59.000 KRW, Philippines 3030 PHP, Brasil 300 REAIS
UPDATED:
Elvis said he doesnt have to work too late today, so we arranged to go out for dinner. Before that, i wanted to go out earlier to shop shop and also look at the Dirty Thirty jeans. But I was waiting for Joel to wake up from his afternoon nap...and he didnt until 5pm (I was already changed by 4pm and waiting)... Then i fed him and by the time we left the house, it was almost 6pm. As soon as i got off the cab, i saw that the lights at the Diesel store was dimmed (OMG)...when i got closer, i saw a paper pasted on the door (in CHINESE). I was thinking maybe it will say "Please Enter From The Other Door" (coz the Diesel store here at Infiniti has 2 levels). Then I tried to read it...and it says something like 'The Shop Is Closed For The Day". I saw a few of the staff having their dinner inside the shop (sitting on the floor), and also a XXX jeans signage with "SOLD OUT" pasted on it. So...the shop is REALLY closed for the day!!! Why is that so??? They only need to sell the Dirty Thirty jeans today??? Weird huh.
Anyway, i just walked another 5-mins to Pacific Department Store to shop-shop and also wait for Elvis. In the end, he only reached at about 8pm. I was so hungry i bought the mochi i've always wanted to try. I was actually hesitating between Beard Papa or mochi. It's soooo yummy! (I must blog about it next time) We ended up eating at Crystal Jade and ordering the "salted egg crab with lots of roe" which we both love! Yum Yum! ...and the dinner is even more expensive than a Dirty Diesel Jeans. ;)














2 comments:
there was a long queue in the morning at forum. when i leisurely went down in the afternoon, it was already sold out -.-
u bought?
Hahaha... I guess Shanghainese are just as kiasu as Singaporeans! Chinese people love to queue huh! ;p
I still cannot believe that the store here closed so early - after they sold off all the jeans!
Made enough money for the day. ;)
Post a Comment