our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Monday, December 8, 2008

claypot

I was looking through our photos and realized that i've never blogged about a very yummy claypot rice restaurant called Lisboa Yum Yum Pot 葡京煲煲好. It's at Infiniti Plaza, Huai Hai Road.

Here's some pictures we took in Sept. Sometimes we have dinner there with Pick (from Thailand) who also loves the food. These are the softest & shiniest bao with char siew fillings. They also have a signature dish - very tender slices of beef - which they will sound the big Chinese "Gong" whenever it's served on any table. A bit like "got face"! Keke... ;)


I still remember the first time i ate here was when i was a few months pregnant with Joel. When we got home, i threw up everything. Since then, i have a bit of "phobia" whenever we dine there! I keep thinking of the "smell" of the beef and wax-meat (Chinese "lap chiong"). Haha! It's all in the mind. ;p

No comments: