I've just added a new 'Category/Label' (on the right column) - FOOD!
Coz some people tells me that they like to read the ones about food! My family would definitely zoom in to the ones with BABY JOEL, i'm sure. Some like to read about the SHOPPING! As for me, i like everything that i blabber about. After all, it's the name of my blog in the first place (and i cant change that now too). I do kinda like the old posts more though (pre-Joel). Keke...
Now, i'm just a Mom! That's all. Lots of complains, lots of unimportant & boring things to do...and has a husband who works & clubs too much. ;p
P.S. I tried to update some of my old entries with links too (though not for all). There's too many to do... Lazy Mommy here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment