our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Monday, December 22, 2008

freezing

It was extremely cold over the weekends...and it'll continue through the week (nothing higher than 10˚c). Tomorrow, it'll be super cold too with a high of 2˚c, low of -3˚c. (It was actually pretty cold for about a week sometime in Nov but the temperature went up again)

Everyone says that this is a "warm winter". I was very surprised too coz i wasnt wearing my super thick jackets yet! People always comment that i wear too little...and even wear only a tshirt under my jacket! I remembered this time in 2006, i was already freezing like mad! And 2007 was the crazy low temperature that it even snowed!

Now, the real feel is MINUS 4˚c! No wonder i'm freezing at home! My heater is turned on to 32˚c...but my room temperature is still at 18˚c.

2 comments:

KIKILALA said...

Wow!! I hate winter!! Esp when you have to bathe. Den after you off the warm water it turns freezing immediately!! Jialat!!

Jo said...

...and like dont wanna turn off the tap too! hahaha... ;p