our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Monday, December 22, 2008

from indonesia

I just received my swap package from Anne from Indonesia! She's a fellow blogger and has been reading my blog (i dont know from who-who). Anyway, this swap is "unofficial" too just like the USA swap coz they're not GYS swappers. Anne wanted to do a swap with me coz both our babies are turning ONE! (Hers turned ONE 3weeks ago)

Here's what she sent:
Indomie instant noodles (sure very yummy), prawn keropok (needs to be fried), Chupa-Chups, Van Houten chocolate-orange bars (i like!), mini bears choco-chip cookies, gummy "animals", magnets, hooks. She also added a panty and a tee for me! Thanks, Anne!

And here is what i sent her.

4 comments:

KIKILALA said...

Eh?? Thats all??

Anonymous said...

Wow!it's really 3 days?!I thought I'll receive urs first,still waiting here.. ;) well, since it's my first swap, i hope u like it ;)

NickyBee said...

The picture made it more appetizing than they really are?
Since facebook is down, I thought I would leave a message here for you - Thanks for the instructions, the handwarmer lasted for about 24hrs :). Also, I wanted to let you know that temp-wise, it isn't as cold as it is in Shanghai. Right now, which is one of the coldest days is about low of 5degC and high of 11degC. But to me it is damn cold. I wish I am back in Singapore boohoohoo.
I hope the hot chocolate is helping to keep you warm.

Jo said...

Stella,
Yes it's just snacks coz Anne is very busy. She did add the tshirt & panty the day before she mailed it out. So that was a "surprise item". Keke... ;)

-----
Anne,
First package are always the BEST coz you're most excited about it and put in the most effort. Since Indonesia Post is sooo quick, you should signup for GYS swaps! Keke... ;)

I think you should get mine soon. My USA parcel has arrived too and I mailed them out the same day.

---------
NickyBee,
I think the instant noodles should be very nice lah! HAHA! ;p

Wow 24hrs! U can pour less of the lighter fluid then. I think mine only lasts 6/8hrs. If i'm go out for longer hours, then i will put more. So far, i havent used it this year. Eating keeps me warm - and that's BAD!!! I had thought that US is colder than here. Beijing is like -10˚c or more! Crazy huh. ;p

Anything else you want/need just let me know. I can send them to u. Almost everything is made in China! Keke ;)