our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

nagging mom

In a day, i repeat these many many many times...

To Joel:
"Joel, you're so cute"
"You're super cute!"
"Baby Joel, you're so beautiful!"
"Clap your hands, Joel"
"Joel, where's Bear Bear?"
"Smile!"

To Elvis:
"Daddy, Joel very cute hor?"

I think i'm quite hopelessly in love with Joel. ;)

P.S. Dont you just feel like pinching him? That's another kind of love too! Haha!

12 comments:

one little journey said...

for me is:
"jiuri jiuri where are you?" (in a singing kind of tune)
"who is ZHUO HUAI HUAI" (and i will LOL with a satisfaction when she raise up her hand)

i am an evil aunt. hehe!

Connie Huang Low said...

Hi Jo

trust me, you are not the only one.. wahkk..

I also pinch Isa's cheeks or bite his cheeks or even say tell my hubby "how on earth did we have such a cutie?" lol..

Regards
Connie

Jo said...

Evil Aunt,
Maybe you're the one who taught her to "zhuo huai huai" coz u have too many nice things! That's why she's always knocking on your door. Haha! Just dont turn her into a super shopaholic. ;p


Connie,
Ya boy! I also think the same coz Joel doesnt really resemble either of us. But i really think the good/cute looks came from my family lah. Coz none from Elvis side is cute or good-looking. Haha... Terrible mom! ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo

i think Joel does resemble you more... :)

I often bite Bao on his arms and thighs and this will always bring a smile or chuckle to his face..he is enjoying it! haha..i think i love my son so much that I want to 'swallow' him up..hehe..



Same goes for me too..I will tell my hubby 'ah bao very cute hor? we must really thank god for granting us such a cutie pie' ..

Jo said...

I really dont know...although i think Joel has my eyes (his eyelashes are even longer than mine). Some people say look like Elvis, some people say look like me, most people say dont look like us. :/

Haha... I think we're all crazy 1st-time parents!

Jo said...

O ya, Joel does "the square face" a lot more now...so maybe he'll look like Elvis next time. :/

When he smiles, he sometimes look like my younger sis who's 7 yrs younger than me. I still remember that cute smile from her 1st bday pix. When Joel was born (very dark), Elvis & my dad also said looks like my sis!!! Coz my dad is Peranakan.

KIKILALA said...

Haha!! For me it is "Baobei/Meimei ni ai mama ma? Ai mama ma? Mama ai ni wor..."

Haha!! Fanatics of the world unite!!

PS: YES!! We want to pinch Joel's cheeks every time we see his pics!!

Jo said...

Stella The Mama,

If they can speak, i'm sure they'll be so fedup with us they scream "Please stop asking! 爱啦! 爱啦!" LOL!

Anne said...

hahahaha...you are not alone jo..i also kisses bryan sooo many times in one day..sometimes i also bite his butt or his toes..or giving him a "wet" kiss in his chubby cheek!! bwahahahaha..and all he can do now is wailing and trying to escape!bwahahahahaha *evil laugh*

KIKILALA said...

Haha!! Ya man!! If they can react maybe they will cover their ears with their hands and scream.

AI!!! AI!!! Is that enough!! Stop asking anymore!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...agree on the reaction if the kids can react...haha...

I also like to smell my son's feet and this will put on a smile on his face...crazy hipo mama..hehe.

Jo said...

Dear mommies,

Oops... I think you gals are a bit more x-rated than me! Haha... Coz i dont really bite on his body parts! LOL!

Pinch/bite/smell cheeks, arms, thighs, butt, feet, toes... OMG!!! Haha... Lots of terible mommies here! ;p

At the most, i will use my palms and SQUEEZE his spongy fat thighs and butt! It has a very shiok "OOSH" feeling! Keke... ;p

Cheers,
A Normal Mommy Jo