our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

joel - the first year

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

soft spot

I have a weakness for camouflage, skulls & crossbones...


The camo, skull & crossbones are of jackets, tees, board shorts, accessories, bedroom slippers (i like it so much i had to buy a spare one in black!), scarves, bags, cap, pins & even on my Lolita umbrella (though the skull is fading already).

I think this is somewhat like camo too. Tokidoki.


Joel has quite a few camouflage, skulls & crossbones too...coz i'm the one who picks them out! He doesnt get his say - yet. Keke... ;)

P.S. I believe there's more hiding in the house...coz i remember i have a camo-print skirt somewhere...

4 comments:

KIKILALA said...

Wow!! We are really friend. Hehe!! Camo and Skulls!!

And that is a lot of them too. :op

Jo said...

Yea, i know! I'm just not that into real rabbits although animal prints are nice too.

If u remembered, we talk about this before and i've been wanting to do this post for a long time...but no sun here (hard to shoot indoors). Finally some sunny days... So here is it! ;)

one little journey said...

i love all your camo items! ok... except the tokidoki, too cute for me, hehe!

Jo said...

I remember from our '1933' photos i was wearing the camo bomber jacket. Keke... ;)